Monday, December 1, 2014

Lee Brice.

Bundì!
hi friends, okay so, my post today is about Lee Brice. The following photos are from his concentration. I don't know what sort of wizardry he uses but, these are oil paintings. The whole idea is women eating junk food in the bathroom. Some would take it as he making a stand that women do indeed eat junk food & others would take it as he is showing the beginning stages bulimia, but however you take it you have to notice these are AMAZING paintings. I figured I would share. If you'd like to learn more about Lee Price you can goto his website, forewarning, some of his paintings include nudity. Hope you enjoy Lee Price as much as I do! -- 



Thanks for tuning in friends.
A riviodis!
-- This weeks language is friulian. <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment