Tuesday, February 23, 2016










Hello all, I'm here to share art from a long time favorite artist of mine. 
(I suggest clicking on these for full view)

These beautiful pieces above are created by the wonderful Pascal Campion, an artist that I discovered through deviantart many, many years ago. His art immediately drew me in because of the style and colors he used; most of his pieces are done in a sketchy, concept art looking way that I'm a sucker for. He manages to capture so many different moods with his use of tone, and absolutely gorgeous backgrounds and lighting techniques. 

What I also really admire about him is his drive and constant dedication to the world of art. He has a daily sketch of the day that he will draw every morning, and if that isn't passion, then I don't know what is. He draws a majority of his inspiration from his family and love life as well, which to me gives everything an extra sense of realness.  

If you're in need of artistic inspiration or maybe just want to admire some beautiful work, here is his website and also his deviantart account. 

http://www.pascalcampion.com/
http://pascalcampion.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment