Friday, November 14, 2014

A Corny Corn-Less Train Wreck

         
          This poster is the culmination of the tumultuous train-wreck that was my movie trailer project. Upon seeing this poster you might think, "It doesn't look that bad", but this poster is the metaphorical diamond in the rough that was my project. We maybe completed 75% of our shots and at least half of them had no sound. That being said, the shots we did get were executed with precision...the precision of a botched execution. I hope I will not have to repeat this onerous group task. I wont publicly place any of the blame on my group, but it's safe to say that we would never have been able to build the pyramids together. On an artistic and less scathing note, I enjoyed creating the poster for my movie campaign, even If it was for a corn-less corny remake of "Children of the Corn."

No comments:

Post a Comment