Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Stop Motion

So this week I decided to post about stop motion videos. I find them extremely impressive and if you think about the amount of work put into them, it's almost overwhelming. I thought I'd include different types of videos, 2 music videos and 1 short film. Though they are all stop motion, I feel they all convey a very different feel.

Grizzly Bear - Ready, Able
This video uses clay to make imaginary creatures in a surreal environment.


Oren Lavie - Her Morning Elegance
This video moves the subjects in a real, static environment to give a sense of movement and travel.


The last video is from Vimeo, so if you'd like to see it you can just click the title. 
At first glance you could be positive that the video is actually animated, but it is in fact stop motion. Also be warned it's not normal. But it looks cool so.

Marilyn Myller - Parabella

I found all these on "The Creators Project" blog, which can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment