Friday, November 7, 2014








Hullo artsy individuals! So this week I was really trying to find something to share that kind of connected with today's society or just our lives in general. Photography can make you feel many different emotions, sometimes all in the same instant. It can make you cry, laugh, sigh because it's that kind of beautiful you just cant explain, or even make you feel that gut wrenching anger in the pit of your stomach. Photography is life... in a way. When I saw these pictures I instantly saw the emotion in the faces of each individual, and each made me feel a certain way. So I guess the reason why I like these photographs is not only because they make you feel the emotion the people are portraying in the photo, but also because it's like peering into the window of their lives. This is one of the main reasons why, in my opinion, photography is one of the most powerful forms of art.













No comments:

Post a Comment