Thursday, May 12, 2016


For the last time ever, hi all! Katrina Kessler here and this is my final goodbye post. Next year, I will be attending Miami University for Graphic Design and without AP DMA, I would probably going into nursing or something entirely different (shout out to Michael Phelan for making me take DMA 1). AP DMA was at times the bane of my existence, but that was just because I'm a lazy procrastinator. As long as you don't take after me if you continue your DMA journey, you'll have an amazing time! Above is a very low quality image of one of my concentration pieces, Virgo. If you couldn't tell, that's me, which I thought was fitting for my goodbye. A selfie to remember me by and my art all combined into one. Perfection. 
Anyways, it was nice knowin' ya.
Thank you for reading my long blog posts and good luck next year!!

my website: http://ktkessler.wix.com/portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment