Friday, May 13, 2016



Hey guys, Mackenzie here! This will be my final blog post of the year and for the remainder of my life actually! I'm attending Miami University next year and plan to study Art Education! I'd first like to give a huge shout out to the 2016 AP DMA Class! You guys were awesome, I couldn't have asked for better people to have mental breakdowns and freak outs with ;) Secondly I'd like to thank Mrs. Shields, Mrs. Barnes, and Doug Leist for always guiding me in the right direction. Even when times were tough I always knew that these three would have my back no matter what. I'd also like to thank in particular, Emily Hoyle and Abbey Ketterer for always being there for me. It's hard to find friends like you guys, so I'm not letting go anytime soon :) Finally. I'd like to thank someone near and dear to my heart...and his name is...P. Sherman. Sherman, you've got me through a lot this year. You were there when I finally passed my first Adobe Test, you were there when I had to turn in those awful eggs I drew, you were even there when I found out that 'Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them' was coming out in November! I'll never forget you P. You definitely put the 'Good' in 'Good Dinosaur.'
'Till we meet again!
-Mackenzie Mettey
My Website: mackenziemettey.wix.com/design

No comments:

Post a Comment