Sunday, May 8, 2016

Peace Out

 


      Hello and goodbye all. DMA has always been my go to class and by far my favorite. At first DMA was kind of just for fun and nothing I wanted to deal with in the future, but after a while I started to realize that I loved it and wanted to do it forever. I have taken 3 years of DMA, including intro, DMA 1, and AP. I have learned about so many things like design skills and photography, but most important, I have learned about myself. It has taught me how to interact with others and how to deal with stressful situations. If you every have doubts about taking DMA, just do it.
     This coming fall I will be attending Ohio University, Scripps School of Visual Communications, studying Informational Design: Publications. In simple terms, I will be doing graphic design in a communications degree instead of fine arts. Thank you to everyone who has helped me get to where I am!
Check out my website: http://emac2016.wix.com/myart

No comments:

Post a Comment